Murphy, Symonds & Stowell
Acumen Executive Search
|Main Office||Portland, OR||Portland, Oregon||Portland, OR||Portland, OR|
|# of Offices||1||1||1||1|
|Recruiter Compensation||Owner/ Commission||Owner/ Commission||Salary + Commission||Salaried + Bonus
|Practice Areas||Non Profit, Education, CEO, CFO, EVP, President, Executive Director||Human Resources|
|Avg. years of Experience||20yrs+||10yrs+||20yrs+||10yrs+|
|Fee Structure||25%/ 90-day replacement||Retained 25% / 90-day|
|Retained 25% / 90-day Replacement||Flat fee/ 1-year Replacement Guarantee|
|Focus Area||Northwest||Oregon, Washington||Northwest||National|
|Best known for||Nonprofit and Education focus||Boutique recruiting firm||Active & outdoors, fashion, and natural products||Law firm structure where partners have a vested interest in your success|
TOP PICK FOR MIDDLE MARKET COMPANIES WITH REVENUES BETWEEN $50 MILLION AND $3 BILLION
Cowen Partners | Executive Search + Consulting
Cowen Partners supports executive leaders in the pursuit of exceptional talent. Having seen every aspect of the hiring process as managers, business owners and executive leaders, we focus on delivering stand-out candidates for executive and leadership positions across the country.
No matter what industry you’re in, when we work for you, we focus on precision. This includes doing the quiet, behind-the-scenes work necessary to bring you the right mix of qualified candidates. Our laser focus is one of the main reasons clients call back when new positions open in their organizations.
Our model is built on due diligence, process, critical review, and teamwork. Working this way allows us to extend our reach across the country to connect experts with experts, and help shape the way companies and professionals grow.
To date, we have successfully placed hundreds of candidates in industries such as technology, real estate, healthcare, logistics, media and finance.
Portland Business Journal News Feed
- Healthiest Employers of Oregon 2019: WHA Insurance Agency (2-99 employees winner)
- Healthiest Employers of Oregon 2019: Lane County, #3 (500-1,499 employees)
- Healthiest Employers of Oregon 2019: SAIF, (500-1,499 employees, runner-up)
- HR Leadership Award winner 2019: Linda Huseby, The Hello Foundation
- Billionaire philanthropist, activist David Koch dies at 79
- Five Things for Friday, including a look inside Amazon and Harbor of Hope to open
- Demonstrators indicted for rioting in early May
- Healthiest Employers of Oregon 2019: Samaritan Health Services, #1 (5,000-plus employees)
- Get ready for Oregon’s paid family medical leave program
- Chuck Klosterman says Portlanders just don't get sarcasm
- Why Portland companies, despite the impending recession, are still hiring
- Healthiest Employers of Oregon 2019: Port of Portland, #1 (500-1,499 employees)
- HR Leadership Award winner 2019: Dana August-Sanchez, T-Mobile
- HR Leadership Award winner 2019: Serilda Summers-McGee, city of Portland
- Healthiest Employers of Oregon 2019: Cambia Health Solutions, #1 (1,500-4,999 employees)
BEST PORTLAND EXECUTIVE SEARCH FIRMS is meant to be a resource for companies seeking to understand the complexities of the executive search/recruiting industry. Our research offers prospective employers a comprehensive look at the top executive search firms by offering resources, opinions, and rankings as a guide to helping you choose the best firm to meet your executive search needs. We do not accept payment from executive search firms for inclusion on this list, we do accept input and feedback from firms on the list. We do not accept advertising from industry partners, vendors, suppliers, and employers.
Portland Oregon executive search, CEO, CFO, COO, CAO, chief executive officer, chief operating officer, chief administration officer, chief risk officer, search, chief financial officer recruiter, top search firms, CFO recruiters, CFO headhunter, search firm, Herd Freed Hartz, Cowen Partners, cowen partners executive search, CFO-search, CFO search inc, chief financial officer Recruiters, top search firms, best search firms, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California, Seattle, Washington, shrm.org, SHRM, noto group, notogroup, Murphy, Symonds & Stowell